Vision are able to provide a comprehensive range of Architectural Design services, suitable for all projects irrespective of size, complexity across all different sectors of the industry.
A brief summary of the design services available;
- Initial Client consultation and agreeing project brief.
- Mensuration and Topographical Surveys.
- Site Appraisals, Feasibility and sketch scheme proposals.
- Pre application consultations with Local Authorities and statutory.
- Representing Clients at Development Control Meetings.
- Outline, Full and Listed Building Consent Planning Applications.
- Production of fully detailed Working Drawings and Building Production information.
- Submission of Building Regulation Applications to Local Authority or Approved Inspectors.
- Specification and schedule of work writing, and obtaining competitive building tenders.
- Post contract administration services.
- Visualisation – ArchiCAD, Artlantis, AutoCAD, Revit2010 and Google Sketch up.
- Provision for the latest electronically accessible designs, both 2D & 3D conceptual plans and elevations.
- Recommend suitable local contractors upon request.
Further services available by arrangement.
At Vision we consider every project on its own merit to determine and advise of the best design strategy to take.
We will use advanced software and skills to produce and present your project throughout the various design stages, presenting initial concepts as basic block models for spatial planning, through to detailed renders for Planning submission or Pre-construction sales.
Designs will developed in the form of 2D drafting and 3D modelling, demonstrating advanced computer techniques as required for the task.
Clients are welcomed to view our portfolio of work to gain appreciation of how their projects will be developed and presented.