At Vision we are able to provide a wide range of specialist planning services, experience and expertise to ensure all projects are presented as quality, evidence and policy compliant submissions.
Submission of Planning Applications
- Residential (new dwellings, changes of use, rural building/barn conversions etc)
- Householder development (extensions / outbuildings / annexes)
- Retail /Industrial/Commercial/Leisure/Tourism
- Change of use applications
- Advertisement consent applications)
- Certificates of lawful use and development
- Listed Building and Conservation Area Consents
- Prior notification of permitted development and clarification of permitted development rights.
Local Development Framework representations/submissions
- Strategic promotion of development sites throughout the LDF process
- Clients represented at meetings with local authority
- Research and guidance on emerging policy.
The submission of planning appeals
- Consultation to determine prospects of being successful with an appeal
- Planning appeals against refusals of planning permission and enforcement notices
- Representation at, Hearings, Public Inquiries and Call-in Applications.
Strategic Site Assessments and Appraisals
- Advice and guidance on the development potential of buildings and parcels of land
- Submission of planning appraisals to Council’s for informal opinions
- Housing and Affordable Housing
- CIL, s106 and Affordable Housing Viability.
Our experience is gained from having worked on a range of projects of varying size, including residential, commercial, educational, sports and recreational and care homes.